The Biggleswade Beer & Cider Festival is a joint venture between East Bedfordshire CAMRA and the Biggleswade Conservative Club. After a successful first year in 2023, the second festival will run for 3 days from 3pm on Thursday 9th May until last orders on Saturday 11th May 2024.
The festival will feature local breweries within a 30 miles radius of Biggleswade, including ales from Beds, Herts, and Cambs. We will have around 30 different real ales, and 10 ciders / perries, plus 4 craft beers. We aim for the widest possible range of styles to suit as many tastes as possible including some specials that have been brewed specially for the festival.
The festival is free to attend and open to the public. The festival bar uses a pre-purchase voucher system to buy drinks which will be available in measures of thirds, halves, or pints. Payment vouchers can be purchased on arrival. A refundable deposit is charged for festival glasses.
- CAMRA managed festival bar with over 40 ales, perries, and ciders from around 20 breweries
- Festival ales are all brewed within a 30 mile radius.
- Food available throughout the festival.
- Access to Club garden and grounds (weather permitting).
- The historic market town of Biggleswade features many excellent pubs and venues to visit while you’re here.
- Exclusive Biggleswade Beer Festival 2024 glasses (pints and half pints)